JOIN US! Partnering with The Free Lance Star.. You will learn how small businesses ...
Benefits of Chamber Membership
Member Services Division
You want to increase awareness of your company to potential customers, business professionals or the community as a whole. Our large menu of advertising, sponsorship and networking opportunities can make that happen. Meet business owners with whom you can share similar experiences. Make new contacts and develop marketing strategies to keep your business growing.
- Business After Hours — An early-evening network event attracting 100 or more members, held at Chamber member businesses. This is one of our most popular events! Bring plenty of business cards.
- Chamber’s Network of Enterprising Women (CNEW) — A monthly luncheon with business topics geared toward professional women. Meets monthly on the third Tuesday from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm.
- Stafford Roundtable — A monthly breakfast with speakers for members with an interest in Stafford business. Meets the second Wednesday of each month from 8:00 am – 9:00 am.
- Spotsylvania Roundtable — A monthly breakfast with speakers for members with an interest in Spotsylvania business. Meets the first Wednesday of each month from 8:00 am – 9:00 am.
- Fredericksburg Roundtable — A monthly breakfast with speakers for members with an interest in Fredericksburg business. Meets the first Tuesday of each month from 8:00 am – 9:00 am.
- New Member Orientation — An opportunity to meet Chamber staff, Ambassadors and other Chamber members as well as learn about Chamber activities and hot make your membership work for you.
- Chamber Gala — More than 400 members attend the Annual Awards and Chamber Gala held each January. We recognize the Business and Entrepreneur of the Year followed by dinner and dancing.
- State of the Chamber — Annual meeting with a report that highlights recent accomplishments and goals.
- Annual Trailblazer Program — Funds regional development initiatives and programs. Name recognition and publicity for your company.
- Program Sponsorships — Ongoing sponsorship opportunities for Chamber functions. Name recognition and publicity for your company.
- Ribbon cuttings — Increase your company’s visibility of grand opening of new business or additional location through official ribbon cuttings and coverage of the event in ChamberLink
- Business referrals — The Chamber office fields numerous inquiries for specific goods and services each day. Business referrals are reserved solely for members.
- Mailing labels of Chamber membership for targeted marketing. Available to Chamber members only.
- Use of Chamber logo on members’ promotional materials.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Federation Partnership for Small Businesses
The Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to provide our small business members with even more valuable programs and services. Through the U.S. Chamber's Federation Partnership, small business members in good standing with FRCC receive benefits of U.S. Chamber membership - at no additional cost.
- Small business resources — The U.S. Chamber's Small Business Center provides access to business tools and information, as well as a directory of local, state, and federal elected officials.
- Uschamber.com Weekly — This e-newsletter gives you exclusive access to current news, commentary, tips and tools, and legislative updates specific to your region.
- Free Enterprise.com magazine — This monthly publication keeps you alert and up to date on legislation that affects your business.
- Discounts and services — Receive deep discounts from market leaders on a variety of services, from shipping to job posting services.
- Chamber Goodwill Awards — recognizes businesses corporate philanthropy
- Prince B. Woodard Leadership Award — acknowledges an individual’s outstanding commitment to the community
- Business of the Year Awards — recognizes an organization for community service and business excellence
- Entrepreneur of the Year— acknowledges an individual for excellence in the start up of a new business
- Joseph Argenzio Award — awarded to a volunteer who went above and beyond in service to the Chamber
- ChamberCare — As a Chamber member, you receive special benefits and programs designed to bring even more value to your Anthem KeyCare or BlueCare plan.
- Chamber Office Depot Partnership — Allows Chamber members to save 15-25 percent on a wide array of office supplies, as well as coffee supplies purchased from Office Depot.
- ChamberRx — A discount drug card that allows card holders to obtain significant discounts on both brand and generic drugs.
- Discounted rates for Chamber events that are open to non-members.
Our communications provide you with multiple benefits – important business information, member listings and low-cost advertising opportunities in Chamber publications.
- Annual Business Directory/Community Profile — free alphabetical company listing, business category listing, Chamber and regional information; advertising opportunities (4,500)
- ChamberLink—award-winning monthly journal about Chamber members, activities, business issues, and the region; articles by members; advertising opportunities; advertising inserts (Distribution: 2,200)
- Annual Relocation Guide — information about the community for new residents; advertising opportunities (Distribution: 6,000)
- Business Link — weekly radio program showcasing members and business news
- Chamber Web site — both informative and interactive. The member directory is searchable by company name and business category. The Web site also includes comprehensive information about the Chamber and links to relevant sites.
- Chamber QuikNotes — weekly email listing of Chamber events
- ChamberAlert — email newsletter that provides members with legislative and local information that may effect the business community at the regional, state and national levels
Councils and Affiliates
- Military Affairs Council (MAC) — promotes and represents the business interests of the defense industry and military in the region. The council promotes supports and is an advocate for the region’s military and defense industry.
- Next Generation of Business Leaders — Young professionals outlet for building a social network, community service, and professional development. The catalyst to success for young business leaders in the region.
- Fredericksburg Technology Council (FredTech) — serves as the voice of the region’s technology community, creates a vibrant technology marketplace and fosters opportunities to help regional businesses
- Workforce NOW! — promotes and supports workforce readiness and workforce development
Educational and Professional Development
- Partner with Rappahannock Region Small Business Development Center on delivery of programs for businesses.
- In-house and on-site seminars.
- Technology events to boost awareness of new technological advances.
- Leadership-training program for business leaders.
- Annual retreat to discuss Chamber operations and prepare business plan.
- Leadership opportunities through Chamber committees.
- Legislative agenda to present to state lawmakers.
- Development of policy statements and specific initiatives in response to local, state, and federal issues.
- Legislative liaison at Virginia General Assembly to represent the Chamber.
- Quick Response Team for immediate action to legislative issues.
- Legislative updates.
The Chamber helps localities, historic preservation organizations, museums and cultural institutions introduce people the world over to the Fredericksburg region’s rich variety of tourist attractions.